At the end of this library workshop, you'd be able to:
- Find & evaluate journal, magazines, books and websites on your topic.
- Analyze and cite your source.
Group Activity.Discuss which Google, Google Scholar, or Library database articles on sleep and obesity are more suitable for citing in college papers:
Website 1 | Website 2 | Article 1 | Article 2 | Article 3
Avoid | Avoid | Avoid | Avoid
Try these questions when evaluating sources
Read and analyze this original/empirical research article vs research review article:
- HIghlight the main sections (establish your roadmap)
- Read and annotate the Discussion section:
- What is the primary finding and its significance?
- What questions do you have after reading this? What stuck with you?