Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What do you need?
- To find research journal articles on a topic, use a library database.
- To find an article for which you already have the reference, type in your journal title in the Library Search database.
- Use the date limits if needed.
- We have access to publications with green or orange icons.
- Review articles provide a summary of important articles. Original research articles provide specific details and procedures.
- Open access, full-text available to the public.
- Use the Citation link to copy the AMA reference.
EBSCO Health Databases
- Preview the abstract before opening the pdf.
- If pdf is not available, type in your journal title in the Library Search database.
- Use the automatic Cite button to copy the AMA reference.
Google Scholar (video)
- Go to Settings, click on Library Links, add Kapiolani Community College Library to link to our subscribed articles.
Sample search words: asbestos chest x-ray
Use more search words to focus results: asbestos chest x-ray pathology
Now you try it:
Ebook Central Ebook Central is a full-text collection of over 80,000 books covering all subjects from the world's leading publishers, plus special technology to help you effectively use these online books for research.
EBSCOhost eBooks Almost 4,000 titles are available online in full-text in EBSCO's eBook Collection, including several books in the successful For Dummies series, and over 300 titles from the University of Hawaii Press. A large collection of publicly accessible eBooks is also included, containing many classic works of literature and history.
Films on Demand The Films on Demand Master Academic Collection is a user-friendly online streaming media system including more than 5,000 high-quality educational video titles covering Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Science, and Health. All programming includes public performance rights.