KCC is committed to wellness. Use these books, magazines, videos, and other resources to help you on your way towards a healthier lifestyle.
How do I borrow these books? --------->
1. Select a title.
2. If it's a physical book, check the holdings information to make sure it's not checked out.
3. If it's available, text or write down the call number and location. You'll need it to find the book on the library shelves.
4. Locate the book on the shelves. To borrow, take it to the Circulation Desk.
Meal Preparation Books
Print Magazines & Journals
Find these magazines and journals on the first floor of the library.
Check out other library resources such as:
EBSCOhost Research Databases - find articles from journals, magazines, newspapers. Examples below:
- High-Intensity Interval Training (American Fitness)
- Community Colleges as Settings for Promoting Employee Health (American Journal of Health Studies)
- The impact of occupational stress on academic and administrative staff, and on students: an empirical case analysis (Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management)
- Effect of eight weeks of strength training on fatigue resistance in men and women (Isokinetics & Exercise Science)
- Effects of a popular exercise and weight loss program on weight loss, body composition, energy expenditure and health in obese women (Nutrition & Metabolism)
- Effects of yoga on anxiety and stress (Alternative Medicine Review)
- Working and non-working university students: anxiety, depression, and grade point average (College Student Journal)
Films on Demand - find streaming video. Examples below: