At the end of this session, you'll be able to:
- Distinguish peer-reviewed from popular articles
- Find scholarly articles
- Highlight roadmap of article
- Identify original | empirical | primary research
- Identify research review articles
Try reading and analyzing this scholarly journal article:
- Highlight the main sections (establish your roadmap)
- Read and annotate the Discussion section:
- What is the primary finding and its significance?
- What are some questions you've after reading this?
- What stuck with you?