A sample of resources on symbols and branding.
How does this work?
1. Select a title.
2. If it's a physical book, check the holdings information to make sure it's not checked out.
3. If it's available, text or write down the call number and location. You'll need it to find the book on the library shelves.
4. Locate the book on the shelves. To borrow, take it to the Circulation Desk.
Need more than books?
Check out other library resources such as:
EBSCOhost Research Databases - find articles from journals, magazines, newspapers. Examples below:
- The Art of Conservation (Nature)
- Building a $uccessful Brand (EventDV)
- Exciting Red and Competent Blue: The Importance of Color in Marketing (Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science)
- Colour and Meaning in Corporate Logos: An Empirical Study (Journal of Brand Management)
Films on Demand - find streaming video. Examples below:
Books at Other UH Libraries
To get books from other UH Libraries:
- Go to that library in person, or
- Click on "Get This Item" in the library catalog to have books sent to KCC.